Our drive out of LA was obviously eventful, especially considering I'm still learning how to drive manual. We drove most of the coast on highway 1, which is right along the coast and extremely curvy. Gas on highway 1 was super pricey so we filled up as minimum as possible, but the gas station was pretty adorable. Along the drive we stop a couple of times, once to see the elephant seals and once to take scenic pictures of the sunset. Since we were as far west as a person could be in the US, we were just about the last people to see that sunset.
Nadine, great pictures. Looks like, sounds like you are having a wonderful time. When Aunt Linda and I had our place in Santa Monica, we went to the Hearst Mansion and a little further north to visit the elephant seals as well. Quite the site. I will look forward to reading you blog as you continue your adventure. Have fun. Be safe our there. Much love, Uncle John.
ReplyDelete